The appendix to William Least Heat-Moon's 2008 travel book, "The Roads to Quoz" is of interest to any scholar of Quoz.
THE NEW QUOZINARY
OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
(WITH ILLUSTRATIVE QUOZTATIONS)
Quoz (kwŏz), n. Anything, anywhere, living or otherwise, connecting a human to existence and bringing an individual into the cosmos and integrating one with the immemorial, thereby making each life belong to creation, and so preventing the divorce of the one from the all which brought it into being.
- The Ancient Abyssinian Book of Quests: "Seek thee therefore the quoz of they life that thou mayest find abundance surpassing understanding."
- The Gospel According to the Travailleur: "Unto you is given potential according to the measure of the gift of curiosity through which you shall find strength. Wherefore the the cosmic Travailleur saith, by ye alert that quoz, like stardust from which it ariseth, come unto you and grace your days."
- A Natural History of Invisibilities: "Upon the pintle of a quoz do our lives pivot."
- Navigating the Gulfs of Heaven: "A quoz is a snubbing post to hold fast the smallest coracle in the severest gale."
- Field Guide to the Third Planet: "Pull the cotter pin of a quoz, and watch plenitude slip away like a lost propellor in deep waters."
- The Nodgort Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy: "In a human spirital anatomy, as in existence itself, quoz are ligatures conjoining the heart to the brain.
THE NEW QUOZICON
quozabaly quozability quozable quozage quozagonize quozaic quozal quozality quozamic quozanalia quozancholia quozancy quozarama quozarchy quozardic quozarkable quozastic quozataneous quozathesia quozation quozbibber quozbiquitous quozbitionist quozbolic quozbolism quozbotic quozbrasive quozcentric quozception quozciple quozculiar quozcumbent quozcurism quozdantic quozdatic quozdelity quozdemity quozdom quozdratic quozdulgence quozdurate quozebration quozedly quozegory quozelous quozemia quozemic quozemplate quozendary quozendence quozendental quozenious quozennium quozentical quozentient quozenuity quozeration quozerdotal quozery quozescent quozession quozeteer quozeum quozevation quozevision quozevotion quozfibber quozfliction quozformation quozfuddle quozfully quozgestic quozhound quoziastic quozibilate quozibly quozicable quozicant quozication quozicide quozicize quozicord quozicular quozicum quoziety quozificial quoziform quozify quozigence quozigentsia quozigraph quoziland quozilation quozilential quozilient quozilious quozilize quozillance quozillion quoziloquence quozilusion quozily quozimate quozimatic quoziment quozimony quozimythical quozinarian quozinary quozinate quozinct quozineer quozing quozinity quozinize quoziosity quoziotic quozipatetic quozipation quoziptal quozisect quozism quozistence quozistible quozitality quozitant quozitary quozite quozitecture quozitical quozition quozitis quozitisim quozitive quozitration quozitudinous quoziture quozity quozlery quozless quozlet quozlibrium quozlicity quozlingual quozliterate quozlitic quozlivion quozmania quozmanship quozmantic quozmatic quozmic quozmire quozmonious quozmute quoznalysis quoznify quozniscient quoznoiter quoznonymous quozocracy quozodical quozoficient quozographic quozoholic quozoid quozolary quozolate quozologer quozologic quozologist quozology quozolonious quozolution quozomancy quozomation quozomental quozometer quozomics quozompense quozonaire quozonasm quozonastic quozonomy quozontal quozopedia quozophile quozophobe quozopolis quozopoly quozordinate quozorial quozorious quozorium quozory quozosive quozosopher quozosophy quozosphere quozotic quozotive quozotypical quozparate quozpeccable quozpendent quozphonic quozpiration quozplex quozplicable quozpondent quozpostolic quozquence quozquibbler quozquisition quozrogate quozscape quozsensate quozship quozsome quozsplendent quoztalgia quoztarian quoztation quozterious quozterity quozterminate quozterpolate quozticulous quoztificate quoztility quoztiquity quoztiste quoztival quoztraction quoztributor quoztronic quoztropic quoztrusive quoztuberance quozumbent quozvangelist quozvergence quozvermental quozversary quozversation quozversible quozvert quozvocate quozways quozymoron quozynthesis
Roads to Quoz — William Least Heat-Moon (2008).
The whole book is good. You should read it, or listen to the Audiobook.